Explore the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp and learn about the Nazi atrocities on a guided tour. Visit the iconic Wieliczka Salt Mine and see chambers with carvings and statues made of salt.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please be ready and wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Your pickup time may vary depending on your location and you will be informed by phone or email to your hotel reception in the event of any changes
- Depending on road conditions, the tour of the mine may change slightly