Be immersed in the painful history of Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp with your guided tour. Visit the Schindler's Factory Museum to discover what happened during the occupation in Krakow.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point: coach parking in front of the Sheraton Grand hotel. Look for a person with a sign "excursions.city"Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Special registration requirements when booking entry to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum! All admission tickets to this Museum are personal. Remember to bring your ID card or passport (you will not be able to enter the museum without it). All customers are required to bring an identity document with them on the day of the visit (in the absence of such a document, the staff has the right to refuse entry to the museum). The name and surname on the reservation must be the same as in the ID card. The organizer does not bear any responsibility if any of our clients is denied entry to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum due to lack of documents.