See over 20 monuments in the Kazimierz District on a tour in a comfortable and eco-friendly electric golf cart. Uncover the tragic history behind Krakow's former Jewish ghetto with your audio guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet at Mikołaja Kopernika 3 which is a bus stop at the hotel Wyspiański. Please look for a golf cart with the "excursions.city" logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children aged 0-6 can ride for free on their parent's lap