This city tour will take you on a journey through Krakow's rich Jewish history. Visit major neighborhoods such as Kazimierz (former Jewish Quarter) and Podgórze (former Ghetto) and the famous museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, German, English
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Old Synagogue. Look for a representative with an "Excursion city" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- The trip includes three rest stops