Get up close and personal with one of the most recognizable places in Krakow: the Wawel Hill with the Castle and the Cathedral on a guided walking tour. Take a short cruise on the Vistula to see Krakow from yet another perspective.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
The guide with "excursions.city" sign is waiting on the St. Mary Magdalene Square, at the Piotr Skarga MonumentOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk being refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- The Wawel Cathedral is an active place of religious worship. During important religious, state or jubilee events or visits of important guests, admission to the cathedral, royal tombs or the bell tower may be suspended without announcing the reasons. In such a situation, the Organizer reserves the right to replace the entrance to the Cathedral with another one within the castle complex.