Make history fun on a family-friendly walking tour of Krakow and learn all about the traditions of the medieval city with a private guide. Explore the different legends and fairy tales of the Old Town and Wawel Hill, and expand your tour as you see fit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Polish, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Barbakan Krakowski, Basztowa, 30-547 Krakow - from the Brama Floriańska (Old Town) side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information