Discover Krakow’s Jewish Quarter and former Ghetto on an audioguided tour in an electric car. Retrace history and learn about the lives of past and present Jewish people in Krakow as you stop by iconic landmarks including Oskar Schindler's Factory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point is the K+R BUS stop in front of Cracow Tours Office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine