Explore one of the oldest, most authentic districts in Poland on this guided tour. Discover the history, culture, and traditions of the Jewish people in Kazimierz.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
We start in front of st. Mary's basilica at the main market square. Look for the guides with an orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
- Party groups
Know before you go
- Why the price is so low? Because this is a Pay-What-You-Want concept so that anyone can participate in this tour.
- Tours are almost entirely Tip-based so that everyone is able to join. There's only a small online booking fee (that one you pay to guarantee your participation).