Be led on a walking tour of the Jewish district of Kazimierz, and discover the secrets of its rich history. Enjoy the option to explore additional areas for a richer cultural experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Szeroka 24 street holding an "excursions.city" sign on the steps of the Old Synagogue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour runs rain or shine. Please dress accordingly and bring an umbrella in case of rain
- If you decide to visit a synagogue or Jewish cemetery, men are obliged to cover their head. You can borrow a kippah for free