Discover Krakow's Jewish Quarter with a professional guide on this two-hour walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Szeroka 24 Street. They will be holding an "excursions.city" sign on the steps of the Old Synagogue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- In case of rain, please bring an umbrella
- If you decide to visit a synagogue or Jewish cemetery, men are obliged to cover their head. (You can borrow a kippah for free.)