See Krakow in another light on a group or private night walking tour. Learn old secrets and tales of monsters as you stroll through Main Square and see Wawel Castle on the horizon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Italian, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
We will meet you at the main entrance to the Rynek Underground Museum, Rynek Glowny 1, 31-042 Krakow. We kindly ask you to arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the meeting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour is suitable for people with disabilities and people with small children
- The whole tour is outdoors