Join this cooking class in Krakow to learn how to make Polish food in the home of a local cook. Master the art of making pierogi like a pro and enjoy dining on your finished creations paired with Polish beer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the bookshop Pod Globusem, at the corner of Dluga and BasztowaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes