Tour the Krakow-Plaszow concentration camp from a licensed guide and hear about its history. Learn about Oskar Schindler and how the camp featured in the Spielberg movie, "Schindler's List."
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive on time at the meeting point. Look for the guide with the "excursions.city" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶