Join a private tour to visit all the main highlights of Krakow in one day. Visit the Old Town, the Kazimierz District, and Wavel Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Your accommodation in Krakow.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Barbakan Krakowski, Basztowa, 30-547 Krakow.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This trip involves a lot of walking, so please wear suitable clothes and shoes
- Nowa Huta and Kosciuszko’s Mound are only visited on the full 8-hour itinerary
- The synagogue is closed on Saturdays. You will visit Tadeusz Pankiewicz’s Pharmacy in the Krakow ghetto as a replacement