Take a 4-hour tour of Krakow, visiting the Oscar Schindler Factory Museum, and the former Plaszow concentration camp. Learn about the remarkable history of Krakow city during the holocaust.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Krakow. Please provide your hotel name and address.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Your guide will be waiting in front of the Eagle Pharmacy.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the Museum Exhibitions are made available under a special sanitary regime and in accordance with the safety rules. A tour route has been marked out in the exhibition area in such a way as to prevent the accumulation of visitors and to minimize the intersection of tour routes. For health and safety reasons associated with the COVID-19 epidemic, access to some elements of the Exhibitions' interior may also be temporarily restricted
- You are not permitted to enter the Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory with backpacks and large luggage with a capacity above 30 liters
- This tour is mostly outdoor, please dress according to weather conditions
- Comfortable shoes are recommended