Take a one-way cruise on the Vistula River aboard a modern boat to admire the panorama of Krakow and reach the Podgórze district. Walk the streets of the former Jewish ghetto with a guide to learn about the history of this place and its inhabitants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Look for the person with a "Cracow Boat" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour ends at a location other than the starting point, and return boat trip and other transport are not included.