Explore the rich history that lies beneath Krakow’s Market Square at this one-of-a-kind underground museum. With your expert guide, uncover the secrets of this Polish city, explore the unique interior of the museum, and admire its priceless relics.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Frisian, Italian
Select participants and date
In front of the cafe "Bonobo", Mały Rynek 3, 33-332 Kraków, PolandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts. Being late may prevent you from joining the tour
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information