Book a shuttle bus ride from Krakow to Auschwitz-Birkenau. Choose from a 1-way bus transfer or a roundtrip option that includes an entry ticket.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details when booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- All museum tickets non-refundable
- If you choose just the shuttle bus option, your ticket will be emailed to you after booking. Only a printed ticket will be accepted on the bus. You may print your ticket at Piłsudskiego 7 street
- If you choose the option for the guided tour, ticket, and transportation, the driver will give you the direct entry ticket
- The Auschwitz-Birkenau guided tour takes 3.5-4 hours, plan your transportation accordingly
- The busiest times at the museum are 9 AM to 12 PM
- Buses depart from Krakow main bus station, MDA, Bosacka 18; and return buses depart from Auschwitz Memorial Musuem, ul. Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej 16, Oświęcim.