Spend a day visiting the beautiful city of Verona, a UNESCO World Heritage Site famous for being the home of Romeo and Juliet's love story, and for its countless works of art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The approximate arrival time to Verona is 11 AM, and the approximate departure time from Verona is 4 PM
- From 6th August 2021, in Italy the green pass is mandatory to access the museums, bars, and restaurants indoors
- From 1st September 2021, in Italy the green pass is mandatory to access long-distance and intra-regional means of transportation