Depart from Las Vegas for a day and enter the Navajo Nation to see wonders like Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. Join a local Navajo guide to discover the wonders of the area and snap fantastic photos inside Antelope Canyon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 16 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese
Select participants and date
Departure from outside the North Entrance of the Luxor Hotel and Casino, lower level.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The minimum age to enter Antelope Canyon is 7 years old. This area is not suitable for infants or toddlers.
- Please be advised that the group may enter either Upper or Lower Antelope Canyon depending on weather and crowd conditions
- Participants must be able to walk 1.5 miles (2.5 km) over uneven surfaces to participate in this tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised
- In the event of inclement weather the canyon may be closed for safety precautions without advanced notice. In these instances, refunds will be at the discretion of the Navajo