Journey beneath the rim of the Grand Canyon for an unforgettable sightseeing flight in a luxury helicopter. Fly from Grand Canyon West to a private landing site on the canyon floor with time to explore.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 40 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Please enter “Grand Canyon West” or “Grand Canyon West Airport” in your GPS. If the GPS tries to take you to Peach Springs then try updating your system. You can also use Latitude 35.987220 and Longitude -113.820773 or map code AZ L7FN.7D."Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Your weight is required for balancing the aircraft. The maximum weight limit per person is 300 pounds. Guests over the weight limit will be required to purchase 2 seats. The total passenger weight on each helicopter may not exceed 1,240 pounds, 7 passengers
- Children over the age of 2 years will be required to purchase a seat
- This experience requires the purchase of a Grand Canyon West general admission ticket (starting at $49 USD) for entry into the park