Soar over majestic landscapes, catch birds-eye views of famous sites, and walk through ancient rainbow canyons. Hike to the edge of Horseshoe Bend and look down at the Colorado River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Passengers will be weighed at the time of check-in. Anyone weighing 300 lbs or over (136.36 kg / 21.43 stone) will be charged for an additional comfort seat
- To ensure crew and passenger safety, the use of selfie sticks is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft and within Antelope Canyon
- Tripods, monopods, and GoPros are also prohibited within Antelope Canyon
- All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions
- Infants are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a government-issued photo ID
- Due to recent increases in fuel prices, a temporary fuel surcharge of US $30 per person will be due at check-in