Take this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to fly in a hot air balloon over the Mojave Desert. Experience Western Nevada and Eastern California as you soar at heights of 10,000 feet and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Check-in with staff at Vegas Balloon Rides 90 minutes prior to sunrise for your balloon ride over the Mojave desertOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- High-heeled shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Open-toed shoes
- Loose clothing
Know before you go
- Flights take place once daily year-round (please dress appropriately). Temperatures may change significantly during the flight
- The pilot will determine the evening before the flight if it is happening. The decision is weather dependent and usually made around 8:00 PM. To check the status of the flight, call the activity provider after 8:30 PM the day before. You must also call them prior to arriving at the meeting location to reconfirm
- All passengers must be able to climb in and out of the basket, stand for the entire flight, and walk out of a field if necessary. People who have had recent surgery, injuries, hip, back, or knee problems, are pregnant, or have severe auditory restrictions are not permitted
- Children must be 6 years of age or older and accompanied by an adult