Take this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to fly in a hot air balloon over the Mojave Desert. Experience Western Nevada and Eastern California as you soar at heights of 10,000 feet and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Vegas Balloon Rides Check-In Office: 4390 Polaris Ave.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- High-heeled shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Open-toed shoes
- Loose clothing
Know before you go
- Flights take place once daily year-round (please dress appropriately). Temperatures may change significantly during the flight.
- The pilot will determine the evening before the flight if it is happening. The decision is weather dependant and usually made around 8:00 PM. To check the status of the flight, call the check-in number (702) 608-8382 after 8:30 PM the day before. You must also phone the check-in number prior to arriving at the meeting location to reconfirm.
- All passengers must be able to climb in and out of the basket, stand for the entire flight, and walk out of a field if necessary. People who have had recent surgery, injuries, hip, back, or knee problems, are pregnant, or have severe auditory restrictions are not permitted. Children must be 6 years of age or older and accompanied by an adult.
- If you require round-trip hotel transfers, please be sure to include your hotel information when booking. Confirmation will be given when you call the check-in number.