Want to explore the Grand Canyon, but with only your private group? This is your opportunity to take an unforgettable journey to the great wonders of the Southwest's desert.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, a stop at the Grand Canyon Caverns is not possible at the moment
- The Grand Canyon has seasonal weather, please check the weather report before your visit
- Sunscreen and hats are highly recommended during the summer months
- A visit to a local coffee shop, taxes, fees, and handling charges are included in the ticket
- You can customize the stops in this tour
- Tips (optional) are not included
- Meals will not be provided. Please carry cash for lunch/dinner
- Tours will operate in all weather conditions provided they do not pose a safety concern
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and for the summer months, wear sunblock and hats for protection
- Dressing in layers is also suggested as summer monsoon storms are common
- Chipotle is available as a vegetarian option in lieu of In-N-Out Burger
- Your luxury SUV/Mercedes Sprinter van includes comfortable reclining seating, USB Power Chargers, climate control, and a video entertainment system