Come with us to explore one of Nevada's most visually stunning sites! The surroundings are loaded with vibrant color, fantastic rock formations, and world-class petroglyphs. You'll see nature's work-of-art at Rainbow Vista, Atlatl Rock, and Fire Canyon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Weather at the Valley of Fire is similar to Las Vegas. Layers of clothing are recommended.
- Please note that foreign language tours are based on availability and are not guaranteed.
- Collapsible wheelchairs acceptable when accompanied by another adult. However, most of the tour is on unpaved terrain, making it difficult to push a wheelchair.