Take an amazing journey to discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci, who was an artist, engineer, sculptor, architect and scientist. Admire a full-sized reproduction of The Last Supper, the controversial painting in Dan Brown's novel, The Da Vinci Code.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
Select participants and date
Leonardo da Vinci Experience, Via della Conciliazione 19, Rome (150 meters from St Peter's Square)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring