Take an amazing journey to discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci, who was an artist, engineer, sculptor, architect and scientist. Admire a full-sized reproduction of The Last Supper, the controversial painting in Dan Brown's novel, The Da Vinci Code.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Leonardo da Vinci Experience, Via della Conciliazione 19, Rome (150 meters from St Peter's Square)Open in Google Maps ⟶