In the heart of Florence, 100 meters from the Accademia Gallery, the Leonardo Interactive Museum hosts over 50 large machines based on the Codes of Leonardo himself.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 50 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Arrive at the Leonardo Interactive Museum (Not to be confused with the Da Vinci Museum), Via de Servi, 66/r.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The museum is not a playground for children, who must be held by the hand at all times. Throughout the visit, parents must strictly supervise their children, who are strictly forbidden inside the museum:
- - shouting or talking loudly;
- - running, jumping;
- - climb on the objects on display or on the tables in the workshops
- Engaging in other behaviour that is not polite and respectful to other visitors. Those who break the rules will be escorted out immediately
- Please be punctual. The museum does not provide an audioguide service for health reasons