3. Chicago: Go City All-Inclusive Pass with 25+ Attractions
The Chicago All-Inclusive Pass by Go City provides free admission to the city’s top activities, attractions, and tours, offering the ultimate in convenience and savings. Choose durations of 1, 2, 3, or 5 days at a low, pre-paid price and save up to 45% compared to buying separate attraction tickets.
Take a trip up to SkyDeck Chicago, visit the Field Museum, have fun at Navy Pier, and enjoy a cruise. All these and more are included with your Chicago All-Inclusive Pass.
The Chicago All-Inclusive Pass comes with a digital guide including useful attraction information. Use it to help you decide what to do, where to go, and how to get there.
Activities, attractions, and tours included with the Chicago All-Inclusive Pass:
• Shedd Aquarium (reservations required)
• SkyDeck Chicago (reservations required)
• Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Chicago: 1-Day Classic Tour
• 360 CHICAGO
• Adler Planetarium
• Museum of Science and Industry
• Field Museum
• Shoreline Architecture River Cruise
• Shoreline Classic Lake Tour
• Chicago Children's Museum
• LEGOLAND Discovery Center
• Bike Chicago: 4 Hour Bike Rental
• Chicago History Museum
• Lincoln Park Zoo Rides
• Museum of Contemporary Art
• Robie House
• Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio Tour
• Panoramic and Scenic North Side Tour
• Historic Chicago South Shore Tour
• Grand Tour
• Chicago Theatre Tour
• Ernest Hemingway Birthplace Home
• 10pin Chicago 90-minute Bowling & Pizza (reservations required)
• American Writers Museum
Attractions and tours are subject to change. Check the digital guide included on your confirmation voucher for the full list of inclusions, opening times, and reservation instructions.