Enjoy access to the Jerónimos Monastery with this entry ticket and marvel at the monument's 16th-century Manueline architectural style.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Present the PDF voucher in your booking confirmation email at the entrance of the monastery.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is an entry ticket. No guide will be present during your visit
- Admission is free at National Museums and Monuments on Sundays and during holidays for residents of Portugal
- Admission is free on the first Sunday of every month
- Only the church and Lower Cloister are accessible to those with reduced mobility
- Last admission at 5:30 PM
- The monastery is open from 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM, October to May; and from 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM, May to September
- The monastery is closed on Mondays, and on January 1, Easter Sunday, May 1st, June 13th and December 24th and 25th