Lisbon has always been a city that embraced faith and art. Come on a journey that will begin in the 12th century with the construction of the Lisbon Cathedral and take you through the Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque styles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Private group
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Minimum age - 7 years old