See Lisbon by land and on water with a 48-hour ticket for the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. Jump off at the sites that interest you most on 2 different routes, and take a relaxing cruise down the Tagus River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Basque, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Tours are subject to cancellation for technical reasons, weather conditions or maintenance
- Buses depart from and return to Marquês de Pombal Square
- The river cruise departs from Doca do Bom Sucesso pier in Belém at 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 02:00 PM, 04:00 PM and 06:00 PM