Explore the city of Lisbon from the land and from the river on a laughter-filled amphibious adventure. Learn about the rich history and culture of Portugal from lively local guides.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Doca de Santo Amaro (the marina right below the 25th of April Bridge)Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine. Keep in mind that it is an open-sided vehicle, so please dress accordingly. If Mother Nature precludes conducting the water portion of the tour, then half the ticket price will be refunded.
- Children under 2 years old are not allowed and for security reasons, every passenger should be able to embark and disembark on his own.