Take part in the biggest pub crawl in Lisbon, and party at some of the city’s best bars and clubs for 5 hours or more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meet at Praça Luis de Camoes, in front of the statue. Your guide will be wearing a red t-shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sandals or flip flops
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- There is no need to dress formally. The only request to enter the club is not to wear flip flops, sleeveless shirts, or a shirt of any sports club
- Because not all participants wish to leave at the same time, or to the same place, it is not possible to drop you off at the starting point. However, the guides will tell you the best way to go back to your destination