Discover the secret sights of Lisbon on a 2.5-hour electric bike tour of the Alfama, Mouraria and Graça. Cruise some of the “7 Hills of Lisbon” with minimum effort and experience the city in a more authentic, eco-friendly way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, German, Spanish, English
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour includes visits to Alfama, Mouraria, and Graça and does not go through the 7 Hills of Lisbon
- A minimum of 2 participants is required per tour, there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative
- All participants must have a minimum of 1.5meters (4.9 feet) and a maximum of 118Kg (260.14 pounds)
- Minimum age for participation is 12 years old. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. It is mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 13 years old
- It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with a prosthesis
- Use the Bike responsibly and follow the rules of the road
- Tour goes even in the rain, dress appropriately, the tour partner provides ponchos