Get a new perspective of Lisbon on board a luxurious yacht on a 1 or 2-hour cruise from Belém Tower, passing the Cristo Rei monument, Terreiro do Paço, and Alfama along the way. Sail the calm waters of the Tagus River during the day or at sunset.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your crew at the Doca do Bom Sucesso marina in Belem, located between Altis Belem Hotel and Belem Tower. You will see two big red and blue flags and the activity provider's van with their name written on it, Taguscruises Boat tours, next to the BP fuel station facing the marina, near gate 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- The local partner is located near the Belém Tower in Doca do Bom Sucesso, and is open from 10 AM to 7 PM. All major tourist buses stop within 20 meters of the office
- Please wear comfortable clothes and sports shoes. For sunset tours, warmer clothes are recommended as the temperature might get colder, although most of the nights in Lisbon are relatively warm
- Children under 12 years old are requested to wear a life jacket from the time they leave the dock until arrival back at the dock
- Please note that this tour will either be conducted on sailing boats (10-12 people) or sailing catamarans (12-14 people). Groups will be split up according to the boat's availability
- Child price applies for children aged 4 to 12 years
- Infants aged 0 to 3 years can join the tour free of charge. Please select a free infant ticket when booking, as the number of children and infants on board count towards the boat's maximum occupancy