See the fairytale palaces of Sintra and be enchanted by its mystical hills on a sightseeing tour. Visit the famous Regaleira Palace, the Castle of the Moors, or the Pena Palace, etc.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the reception of Lisbon Destination Hostel, Rossio Train Station. Go inside the station, go to the 2nd floor, and the hostel is in front of the train ticket office. Look for the door next to the red flag outside the train station, facing the square/garden, and press the doorbell.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please bring a child seat for your child. If you do not have one please contact the activity provider over the phone to confirm availability
- This tour operates in all weather conditions and it is recommended to bring a jacket because Sintra has a micro-climate