Get the insider's perspective on the infamous Mafia crime families of New York City on this walking tour with two sit-down tastings included, through the vibrant and fascinating gangland area of New York’s East Village and Little Italy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet you in front of the main entrance to the East Village Theatre, 181-189 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10003Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Please notify of any dietary restrictions you may have prior to taking this tour. Vegetarian options are available on request
- Stories covered on tour may not be suitable for children under the age of 10
- Please make sure to wear comfortable shoes and be able to walk 1.9 miles at a brisk pace