Certified by GetYourGuide
Visit and explore Lake District towns and villages, enjoy a short hike in the National Park, visit Wordsworth's Grave and try the famous Grasmere gingerbread on this day trip from Liverpool.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
After disembarking from your ship, follow the exit route to the Ports Security Gate. A representative will meet you there wearing a Hi-Viz vest with the local partners logo on it and usually carrying a sign on a pole and wearing a big smile!Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The tour is suitable for all mobility levels and you are free to join in with as many (or few) of the activities as you are comfortable with