Explore the history and culture of Liverpool on a sightseeing tour on foot of the birthplace of the Beatles and learn more about its landmark sights. See the largest Chinese arch in Europe, venture down hidden alleys and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Children up to 13 years-old are welcome to join this tour for free
- The local operator reserves the right to ask for a valid ID for children joining the tour
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- While the tour usually includes the sites and stories mentioned and lasts about 2.5 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group