Join this guided tour and discover Livorno, the city established by the famous Medici family, who wanted to make it the cosmopolitan “City of the Nations.” Explore the different faces of Livorno, its historical monuments and its modern attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Via Claudio Cogorano, 3/17, 57123 Livorno. Meet your guide in front of the Unicredit building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund