The mesmerizing beauty of the Postojna Cave and the mysterious castle of Predjama rank among the most precious jewels of Slovenia. Discover the wonderful underground world of Postojna Cave and explore the striking medieval Predjama Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- Radisson Blu Plaza (7:45 AM) Hotel Birokrat (7:45 AM) Hotel. Aust. Trend (7:45 AM) Hotel Intercontinental (7:45 AM) Hotel Lev (7:45 AM) Hotel Central (8 AM) Hotel GH Union (8 AM) Hotel City (8 AM) Hotel Park (8:15AM) Hostel Celica (8:15 AM) Krekov trg (8:15 AM) Levstikov square (8:15 AM) French revolution square (8:20 AM) Hotel Cubo (8:20 AM) M-Hotel (8:20 AM) Hotel Mons (8:20 AM) Please be at your pickup point at least 15 minutes before the tour departure time. Please note that a short delay of up to 15 minutes can occur due to traffic conditions and different pickup locations.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You must bring your passport or ID card
- Please provide the name and address of your accommodation and your contact telephone number when booking in case the local partner needs to contact you regarding a change to the tour departure time
- You must wear warm clothes for this tour