Immerse yourself in the paradisal Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National park on a guided trip with 2 hikes. Discover enchanted glens, look out for golden eagles, and learn about the Vikings in Luss.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the icentre. They will be holding a sign saying "Experience Scotland's Wild".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- You will need a moderate level of fitness for this trip
- The meeting location is easily accessible by train from either Glasgow or Edinburgh
- The itinerary of this trip may be reversed due to weather