Visit a post-industrial city of contrasts and hidden treasures, “the Manchester of Poland.” See how the textile industry changed the city through the centuries. Discover why people call it “the Promiseland” and get to know about the rich ethnic variety.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, Russian, French, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Please enter your accommodation (hotel or Airbnb) address, so that we can designate the most convenient meeting point.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please specify the meeting place and starting time. It could be your hotel or anywhere in the city center
- Entrance fees to attractions are not included in the tour