Sample traditional Polish food and experience local flavors on a guided food tour in Lodz. Try various dishes, appetizers, and desserts and learn about Polish culture as you explore the Old Town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Kamienica Dawida Szmulewicza, Piotrkowska 37, 90-001 ŁódźOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your e-mail for important information one day prior to the tour
- The trip takes place regardless of weather conditions
- The golden rule in Poland is to serve enough food to make a table collapse. You are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch, or you won’t be able to try everything
- Please ensure you are on time to enjoy full programm. In any case of delay the guide waits up to 30 minutes for you.
- Please advise the tour operator in advance of any food allergies or if you are vegetarian
- In case one dish isn't available it will be replaced by another traditional one