Pre-book your entry ticket to experience The Queen’s Gallery at Buckingham Palace in London. Explore exhibits including Japan: Courts and Culture and Style & Society: Dressing the Georgians.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Start your experience at the Queen's Gallery at Buckingham Palace.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- On arrival, you and your belongings will be subject to airport-style security checks. Some items, such as large bags or backpacks, will have to be checked in and reclaimed at the end of the visit
- Tickets purchased through GetYourGuide cannot be converted into a 1-year-pass
- Photography and filming for non-commercial purposes are welcomed in The Queen's Gallery
- In consideration of other visitors, mobile phones must be switched off inside the Gallery
- Admission is scheduled for the time above and latecomers cannot be admitted, so please ensure that you exchange your voucher before your selected time