Enjoy hassle-free travel between Heathrow and Gatwick Airports using a great value bus transfer. Take advantage of a direct service and avoid having to travel all the way into central London.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Welcoming travelers since 2015
Select participants and date
Either Heathrow Central Bus Station or National Express Coach Stops at Gatwick South TerminalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Transfers between Heathrow and Gatwick take approximately 1 hour 15 minutes
- Relax in reclining leather seats with headrests, seat-back tables, ample legroom, and toilets
- Most airport transfer buses have air conditioning and power sockets; selected services have Wi-Fi
- Generous luggage allowance of 2 medium-sized suitcases (up to 20kg each) plus 1 small piece of hand luggage per person
- Any additional items, including oversized items, may only be carried subject to space available and payment of an excess luggage fee and Issued subject to National Express conditions of carriage
- Return vouchers are valid up to 3 months from the first date of travel
- You can communicate your desired return date directly at one of the National Express retail desks in the airport once you exchange your voucher