See for yourself why Kent is known as the Garden of England on this day trip from London. Visit Greenwich, Canterbury, and Dover with its white cliffs and medieval castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide near the London Eye, near the corner of Belvedere Road and Chicheley Street, Waterloo – SE1 7BP.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour price does not include your entrance to Dover Castle or optional entrance to Canterbury Cathedral. Entrance to Canterbury Cathedral for children (17 and under) is FREE, adults £14. Tickets can be bought on arrival. For Dover Castle, we book in advance and tickets are available on the day from your guide - they will collect the cash from you on the day. From April 2022 tickets are £13 for children (5-17), £19.60 for over 65's/students and £21.80 for adults with exception of peak season (June 1st - August 31st 2022) prices are £14.10 for children (5-17), £21.20 for over 65's/students and £23.60 for adults.*Note that these prices are controlled by English Heritage and are subject to change.
- This tour guarantees an intimate experience by limiting the number of participants to 16.
- As you will spend a significant amount of time outside, suitable clothing and footwear are recommended.
- Unfortunately, children under the age of 3 cannot be accommodated on this tour.