Climb aboard an open top bus for a 3-hour tour of haunted London, and travel back in time to the days of Jack the Ripper. Walk through an empty Smithfield Market, former site of public executions. Then head to the safety of the Sherlock Holmes pub!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Buses depart from Gate 0 at Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TPOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that seating is allocated on a first come first serve basis and seating on the upper deck cannot be guaranteed
- Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain.
- On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus