Explore the City of London with guided tours of St. Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London. Admire the dazzling Crown Jewels, hear about the Tower's turbulent history, and delve into the very heart of the capital. Take a cruise down the River Thames.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Evan Evans Tours, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London, SW1V 1BS. Please arrive at 12:45pm for boarding.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- St Paul's Cathedral is closed to visitors on Sundays and special event days but there will still be an exterior photo stop then extended time at the Tower of London
- The Whispering Gallery at St Paul's is temporarily closed until further notice
- The Golden Gallery may be closed on occasions for refurbishment