Enjoy a private visit with a family and your children in the National Art Gallery, one of the most important museums in London to discover a variety of multigenerational programs and resources that engage children and adults in active exploration of art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, French
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Sainsbury Wing Entrance on the north side of Trafalgar Square, near Whitcomb Street. It has level access from Trafalgar Square. There are large lifts with low-level controls giving access to the paintings on Level 2. This entrance is most convenient for taxis, drop-offs and pick-ups. It is the closest entrance to the parking bays.Open in Google Maps ⟶